Chrome Beast is the version. Out of pure luck, after one of your monsters hatches from an egg from merging, there may be a chance that the beast may be "chromed". The beast's outward appearance will appear to be metallic, and there are some things to know about chrome beasts.
- The Chrome Beast's HP stat is halved.
- The Chrome Beast's Speed stat is tripled.
- The Chrome Beast is immune to all magic, including yours (buffs, Medinite, Selahmnite, etc.). Coincidentally, the only way to heal a Chrome Beast is with items, or Power Draw-type skills, or Yarga-type magic.
HOW TO GET A CHROME BEASTEdit
It may be out of pure luck to get a chrome beast, but there may be a way to get it faster. Here's how its broken down;
- First, you merge the beasts with whatever you want, and make sure to have about 3 or 4 ability slots filled (3 or 4 merges).
- Next, merge with a Seed Beast that gives off a stat booster to your best stat (most likely Wisdom Up 3 from Dakkon-Q).
- Keep merging the monster with the Seed Beast, and there will be a higher chance of getting a chrome beast after each merge.
The original chance of receiving a Chrome Beast is about a 1/1,000 chance, so it's a rare opportunity. Also, chrome status can be inflicted on any beast, including Kalma Divine Beasts. Do this to sustain the effect of chrome on a beast, but there's an 80% chance that it will revert back to normal.